Comp Diss To NGs HH-M Section Comp Diss To NGs HH-M Section

yeh....

yeh that was pretty weak...if it ain that hard to make a beat, then make one ya self. and for a 20yr old guy livin in michigan u got way too much time on ya hands

MembrsOfBushWhackers responds:

1. I just put a random date for the profiles birthday. 2. On average I spend like an hour a month on the songs I've recorded/wrote. I spent about 5 minutes on "Comp Diss" 3. It's fun to make music. I don't care how bad it is. Beats are not music. You can't make music by pressing a button. If you lay down some lyrics over the beats, that's another story. Though when I go to a Hip Hop section of an Audio portal, I want to hear hip hop, not some electronic beeps made on some fruity loops program.

The War (F.I.T. Diss) The War (F.I.T. Diss)

WHOOOOO

DAMN!!!! THIS SHYT IS CRAZY THEM BEATS IS INSANEEEEEEE!!! IUNNO WHO U BATTLIN BUT THAT SHYT WAS HOTT. mad props son, i really wan that beat. lol holla bak -1

L_A/RCR AFTERNOONISH COLLAB L_A/RCR AFTERNOONISH COLLAB

Whoo Hott Shyt

Yo Son Dat Beat Was Fire Str8 Up. yall shood colab mo often. alla yall skilled at makin music , im tryna get into it but its mad hard learnin. keep doin ya thing. im out -=F-Ness=- Aka Tha East Side Assassin 1

Poetic-Reven responds:

Y U live in O_Town I live here 2 now
gotta changed city
just came form chicago
but I'm here in chicity now
so I'll hit u man just tell me when u want me 2 drop hot shit